Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Server Down?

Thorn Brightbeard
Is the server down? Ive tried looking all over to see if it has been posted. I have even checked the paizo forums.
Ryan Dancey
There was no plan to bring it down other than for normal maintnenace at 9. I have nit seen any email from the team indicating an abnormality. I will check the system myself in a bit and report if there is a problem.
Thorn Brightbeard
Thanks Ryan!
xandarr2000
I followed the patcher instructions ran as admin it patched, but I am getting can not connect to alpha.goblinworks.com server message when I try to login. Being this is my first time trying things out I could very well have missed something or is the server truly down?
Thorn Brightbeard
They are currently investigating what the problem could be.
Nihimon
I am also unable to connect.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Bringslite
Awww! Server is tired. Sunday is a good day to sleep in….
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
xandarr2000
Well I have waited this long for a glimpse into golarion as a dwarf, I can wait a little longer =D
Thorn Brightbeard
And Dwarf was a good choice smile
Maxen
I just rebuilt my PC and reinstalled the client. Now I'm getting a message that I cannot connect to alpha.goblinworks.com. I see someone else had a similar message, but no updates since the post from yesterday. Is this an ongoing issue?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post