Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Escalation Subtype Broke

Azure_Zero
Refer image

A hex NE of Ozem Vigil has a incorrect escalation Subtype: Asks for stealing back weapons, when Graves are to be purified.

Also I recommend Putting ANY NPC we have to talk to near the middle of the hex so they are easier to find.
Azure_Zero
Nope, The Steal the weapons was, on, but a previous purifing graves task was left from last night.
Robert Hodgson
For reference, we do not place the NPCs manually. They are dropped into an open spot that is large enough for them when they spawn. That is often NOT in the center of the hex.
Bob
Azure_Zero
Refer image

A hex NE of Ozem Vigil has a incorrect escalation Subtype: Asks for stealing back weapons, when Graves are to be purified.

For now, leftover encounters tend to stick around after events end, and to remain interactive, though they don't actually advance anything because the event isn't actually running. Long run, those encounters should gracefully shut down (immediately lose interactivity and mini-map icons, despawn once out of sight) whenever the event ends.

Azure_Zero
Also I recommend Putting ANY NPC we have to talk to near the middle of the hex so they are easier to find.

Eventually we're hoping to have waypoints that can be seen from greater distances, and to vary the distance those waypoints can be seen per NPC. That would let some NPCs advertise their position and be easy to find, while others could intentionally be more of a challenge.
Bringslite
First, I wish a very Merry Christmas for all of GW, Paizo, and their loved ones!

Now, I am in the hex directly SE of Ozem's Vigil (Skeletal Uprising). Have not been here (hunting) for a week or so. This morning I am noticing something new. Previously minions, adventurers, champions, and heroes all had label markers as "fighter" - "ranger" - "wizard" - etc… Now they don't have those markers. Is that a new thing since the recent "mystery patch"?

For the record, I am fine with it. In fact I like it! Never know exactly what you get until you offend them. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Ryan Dancey
Yes.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post