Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

New Alpha Build 20 Dec

Ryan Dancey
Players,

A new Alpha build will go live today after normal downtime. This build is primarily a performance and stability upgrade. More detailed info & release notes will follow later today.
Azure_Zero
Nice, I would like to know the detailed info & release notes asap
Nihimon
Woohoo!
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Azure_Zero
Alpha 16 is out,

But Blog in not up yet.
Robert Hodgson
Things are kiiiiinda crazy at the office right now. We'll get the blog up ASAP, but I can't promise it will be immediate or anything.
Azure_Zero
Gotcha, busy weekend before Christmas and New Years.

Hope to have some Devs do the New Year's Eve PFO marathon I'm trying to get going.
Lisa Stevens
The reason things are crazy is because we MOVED! Yep, Goblinworks is no longer squatting in the Paizo offices but instead have their own shiny new office across the street. So there is quite a bit of boxes being unpacked and computers being set up. Makes for an eventful weekend to say the least! smile

-Lisa
Bunibuni
Alright! We get to crash a brand new build when we do the Brighthaven test this evening!smile
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Nihimon
Did y'all do something to override the system mouse settings? I feel like my Mouse Look and Mouse Move are significantly slower than they used to be.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Azure_Zero
I guess they have not finished moving?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post