Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Early Enrollment will start on December 31st at 10:00am (Pacific)

Ryan Dancey
48 Hours and Counting!
Nihimon
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Jane Snow
YUSSS!!!! My body is ready!! Is yours??
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
T: @Bonnekerz | F: /Janeislicious | bonny@goblinworks.com
Nihimon
I'm literally feeling this tenseness and almost queasiness in my chest, I'm so excited.

At long last…
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Jane Snow
And there will be Live streaming and shenanigans !!! smilesmile
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
Azure_Zero
Looks like my New Year's Eve Marathon might get busy.
Zacusa
Jane, if there is not Shenanigans I will be really disappointed, since they have now been promised! smile
Jane Snow
Zacusa
Jane, if there is not Shenanigans I will be really disappointed, since they have now been promised! smile

Ohh there will be!
Melien
Everyone ready your Wraiths Cry battle cry!

It goes something like this:

alalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala <POOF!>

Use it often and in large groups!
contentyeti
Quick question: As someone who has EE, but has not played until this point, do I need to go ahead and install the Alpha client, or will there need to be a clean install when EE begins?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post