Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Early Enrollment will start on December 31st at 10:00am (Pacific)

Bunibuni
Boss, I can't come in on Friday, I had way too much EE for New Year's Eve and Day!
[very legitimate excuse, every boss will accept it, won't they?] smile
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Azure_Zero
Bunibuni
Boss, I can't come in on Friday, I had way too much EE for New Year's Eve and Day!
[very legitimate excuse, every boss will accept it, won't they?] smile

I wish, that were true.
Notta
Will the EE client be available for download and installation before the EE start time (with logging in not being possible to EE start)? Download go slowly when everyone is trying at once.
Notta
Will the EE client be available for download and installation before the EE start time (with logging in not being possible to EE start)? Download go slowly when everyone is trying at once.
Ryan Dancey
The EE client will not be available until the server comes back on-line tomorrow at 10:00am (Pacific)
Daeglin
contentyeti
Quick question: As someone who has EE, but has not played until this point, do I need to go ahead and install the Alpha client, or will there need to be a clean install when EE begins?

Do a clean install. Don't bother with the Alpha client at this point.
Good… Bad… I'm the guy with the bow.
echilda
Argh. Its going to take AGES to download a fresh client!
Darklord
DAMN! This Blog doesn't say anything about waiting to download untill after 10am! After reading it I assumed any downloads from this point would be the correct version.

https://goblinworks.com/blog/managing-your-game-time-game-client-characters-and-packs/

As I have followed the instructions and downloaded already, have I wasted my time data allowance and downloaded 5gig for no reason?!

Daniel.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Yes, sadly. You and no-few other people.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
echilda
Darklord
DAMN! This Blog doesn't say anything about waiting to download untill after 10am! After reading it I assumed any downloads from this point would be the correct version.

https://goblinworks.com/blog/managing-your-game-time-game-client-characters-and-packs/

As I have followed the instructions and downloaded already, have I wasted my time data allowance and downloaded 5gig for no reason?!

Daniel.
I hope not. I cancelled my download, when it was quite near the end, after seeing this thread and ti had already taken over an hour.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post