Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Having trouble logging in

martryn
I should have access (Kickstarter Guild level backer, Alpha Access, Temp Outreach Program, etc).

I deleted my alpha files for the game and redownloaded the launcher and reinstalled the game this very afternoon, as recommended.

I run as administrator.

I get into the log in screen, I see my user name up there, I enter in my password… it keeps coming back: Login Failed.
I'm sure it must be something on my end. Maybe my user name and password isn't what I remember, but I don't know where to check it. I didn't have issues logging onto the forums (obviously), and I thought the two were the same. Anyways, dying to play this right now since I only have today and tomorrow off, and I'm already being bugged by my wife to run errands with her. I just want to stab a goblin! Please help!
Jane Snow
Can you try to log into goblinworks.com and email customer.support@goblinworks.com so I can help you out.

Thanks <3
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
T: @Bonnekerz | F: /Janeislicious | bonny@goblinworks.com
Caldeathe Baequiannia
martryn
I didn't have issues logging onto the forums (obviously), and I thought the two were the same.
They are identical. If the password that gets you to these forums does not get you to the game, there is a problem.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
martryn
Is this not Goblinworks.com? I thought I was logged in…

I can email you no problem, though.

EDIT:
I sent an email from my personal gmail account. I'm assuming that's what you meant.
Jane Snow
I replied to your ticket! Thanks! smile
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
T: @Bonnekerz | F: /Janeislicious | bonny@goblinworks.com
Palefox
i am also having log in issues. ticket sent fingers crossed.
Vridus
Same here. If someone gets theirs working, please post here what happened.
Ninievre
Just installed for first time and cannot login too.
Zantose
I am getting - Could not connect to alpha.goblinworks.com at the login screen.

Assuming servers down?
Tevis
Where should we go to see if the server(s) are down? alpha.goblinworks.com doesn't seem to be accepting connections. Thanks

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post