Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Having trouble logging in

Calohar
Ok am a bit upset now. I just TRY again to log. I deleted the game YET another time. And i reinstall it. And i try to log in and it still wont let me. I am VERY HAPPY to pay you 50 dollars out of my again HARD work not easy to come by MONEY. And am very willing to pay a month by month fee. Was thking getting the year by real. But tjhats shot to hell now. And am willing to get my GAME comunity intrested in a product that works. NOT if its not working. Ordo imperialis is waiting. for me to report on this, guess ill tell em that its not working. God.
Calohar
Calohar
Ok am a bit upset now. I just TRY again to log. I deleted the game YET another time. And i reinstall it. And i try to log in and it still wont let me. I am VERY HAPPY to pay you 50 dollars out of my again HARD work not easy to come by MONEY. And am very willing to pay a month by month fee. Was thking getting the year by real. But tjhats shot to hell now. And am willing to get my GAME comunity intrested in a product that works. NOT if its not working. Ordo imperialis is waiting. for me to report on this, guess ill tell em that its not working. God.Cant even use the link customer.support@goblinworks.com becuse not working for me. Again my e-mail is princedarkforge@yahoo.com
Calohar
OK i just deleted the game once more. AND i did try to download the game. NOW i click on the link to download and the link button wont even work. am tired of this. BEEN waiting for many years to play this. Been telling players left in right. and now its nothing but a headack!
Calohar
I just spent another 50 dollars. Sence i look at my account it was flag as explorer when it shude be alpha tester. i spent the 50 dollars before and i just spent 50 dollars more now. Great. i read it was 50 to get alpha and i play a amonth ago. and i was supose to get early enroll. But no i had to spend 50 dollars more. this is very upseting. been dealing with this not for a few hours more then 2. maybe 3 and half. and its $:48 am. am so upset cant even think right now.
plopmania
Calohar:
You seem to be in a real mess. I am guessing the customer support email link probably isn't working for you because your browser doesn't have a email handler set for mailto-links. You should create a new mail directly from your preferred email service (yahoo, lookslike) and copy-paste the address on the receiver field.

From my experience GW has been very quick and helpful with their responses. I hope you'll be able to contact customer support and get help for your problems smile
Crazyriver
Pretty sure the server went down for everyone.
Nihimon
Server Maintenance is daily at 9:00 AM Pacific. Hopefully, we'll get a system broadcast message before too long smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Crazyriver
How long are the servers usually down for the maintenance?
JoJampa
It varies but rule-of-thumb is to give them an hour .. at least in my experience.
Calohar
Well I try to copy past customer service that's not working. But anyways I paid 50 dollars extra for what ever reason. was able to play. but after a day. the game did something weird. Went to a blue screen and no not the blue screen of death no. Just as I was fighting gobs. it went blue even do I still saw the minimap of the game rest of the screen was blue. Now I try to Relog soft and even restarted my PC. and I get to the carater selection screen and I click on my toon to get him in. But the game stays on a loop just trying to relog him in. he wont relog into the game I cant log into the game. This realy pissing me off. nothing but a bad exprince so far. I think ill try get my 100 dollars back sence I cant play the produc and tell my Game community to stay the fk away.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post