Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

DT not getting backdated XP

Red
I posted this in the blog thread at paizo but I think it will get lost in the EE flood. Reposting here:

I followed the DT instructions and I have two chars Training XP - but the second char didn't get the backdated XP.

It's possible that I misunderstood or made a mistake - I don't think it's likely though; the instructions are pretty clear. Does anyone's Destiny's Twin's have the same amount of XP?

I checked this on two accounts:

1276xp @ 7:45 on the first toon
1074xp @ 7:47 on the second toon

1245xp @ 7:28 on the first toon
1027xp @ 7:26 on the second toon

I don't care for me - 200xp isn't something I'm worried about. If I waited until tomorrow - or next week - to make these characters I would be concerned. Are the instructions not working as intended or did I make a mistake?
Ryan Dancey
Did you set the 2nd character to train XP at any time before you made it train in parallel with the first character?
Red
No - I had the instructions up and did everything in sequence. Make toon 1, enter world, exit client, make toon 2, enter world, exit client, set XP training on toon 2 (and OK'd DT warning on "set xp" button submit).

I saw that the first toon showed XP training as soon as it was created but I assume that's OK.

Thanks for having a look!
Azure_Zero
I got the same, the second character did not get the Back dated XP
Caldeathe Baequiannia
A better question might be is how many people can confirm that it did actually work for them? Anybody?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Gpunk
Same boat, followed the guidelines. Second character (DT) does not have backdated XP.
Be Free, Join Freevale! Chartered companies and Free Agents retain their autonomy. If you are looking for a CN settlement that is just as accepting of Evil as it is Good, Feevale might be for you.
Fruben
Same here. I have not heard of anyone within our company having gotten backdated XP on their destiny's twin before the fix.

After the fix backdated XP for newly created destiny's twins has been confirmed.
Giorgio
Ryan responded to this on the Pazio forum. There was something wrong, they fixed it. No backdating for XP for those whose main & DT XP didn't work correctly (first 8-9 game hours or so); after fix new characters and DTs where confirmed to be working properly.

Ryan has not indicated in detail how they are going to address (or not)those affected by the XP problem before the fix.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Ryan Dancey
We will try and figure out something equitable for the people with missing XP. Probably no fix until next week at the earliest.
HunterOfStorms
@Ryan, will you need to be notified of who experienced this or will you take the info from server logs?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post