Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Please tell me there will be much better character models?

DrGerm
Please tell me there will be considerably better looking character models introduced in game? AND a way to change a currently created character to any better looking models in the future? (i.e. a function to freely re-do character creation)

I really don't want to be posting negativity in early enrollment, but the female humans are absolutely HIDEOUS and the female elves look like weird aliens. The dwarves look appropriately ugly, however, you can leave them the way they are smile
Azure_Zero
These are the early versions of the models, and they will be upgraded later.

And I agree they should allow for avatar edits when they update the models.
Nihimon
DrGerm
… elves look like weird aliens.

Pathfinder Elves are weird aliens smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
DrGerm
Nihimon
DrGerm
… elves look like weird aliens.

Pathfinder Elves are weird aliens smile

OK… OK… I stand (somewhat) corrected smile
Giorgio
Yes, this is only an early version of the models, they are expected to get better over time.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Bunibuni
And that is not a too bright moon in the sky at night but the second sun of the system. I think the elves originally come from a planet that circles that sun but it may be a planet that circles our normal day sun. Forget which since I didn't read the history of the planet that closely.
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post