Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Cleric

Midnight
It is a good idea and I've read people on the Pazio forums referring to your post as a good idea too.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Lee Hammock
We are hopefully putting in some charge heals/buffs on the next update to see what people think of them.
Nihimon
Lee Hammock
We are hopefully putting in some charge heals/buffs on the next update to see what people think of them.

AWESOME!
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Gog
These spells need names like "Nope!" and "Get up you slacker".
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Dazyk of Phaeros
Sweet! Can't wait to try them out!
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Decius
Guurzak
These spells need names like "Nope!" and "Get up you slacker".
Breath of Life would be a good spell to have.
Avari
I'll try the charge heals but to me the cleric spammables just need a 5'-10' range. I just don't see how charging and running all around the area is what GW's meant by clerics being "linebackers". Linebackers play at the 2nd level, linebackers should be taking a couple steps here and a couple steps there within an area.
Ryan Dancey
It is the Fighter's job to stay within reach of his/her support, not the support's job to try to keep up with the Fighter. The groups that are really excelling are practicing this discipline of moving as a group and not just scampering away in pursuit of prey. The more you stay coordinated and cohesive the more effective you are.
Decius
I also made the point: "It's the wand user's job to put the AoE in a predictable place, and everyone elses' job to control the amount of damage they take from said AoE."

It didn't go over perfectly well.
Nihimon
Decius
I also made the point: "It's the wand user's job to put the AoE in a predictable place, and everyone elses' job to control the amount of damage they take from said AoE."

It didn't go over perfectly well.

It's a rational approach, but I think it ignores the larger point that all of us have to figure out how to find the synergies where the whole of group effectiveness is greater than the sum of its parts.

However, I'm relatively certain that the primary roadblock standing in the way of Melee Fighter effectiveness in a group is the fact that Charge is broken.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post