Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Waiting on Character

tysfira
Dear All,
My character went to blue screen as I was fighting a bandit settlement. It continued to be blue screen until I had to end the program after several minutes. My party group member said I disappeared. I tried logging out an back in, but everytime I load my character it states Waiting on Character. Nothing happens ever. I changed to my other character and she loads just fine, but my main character does not. It does not matter if I close the game, restart the game, load a different character, my main character will never load. This is a major problem since I am now unable to play the game.
smile
Killionaire
Same exact problem here.
Decius
Good news: That problem has "the highest possible priority" in the task management system.
Bad news: The ETA on a solution is "next week".
echilda
Yeah, this happened to me as well, unfortunately half way through the day when I had specifically taken some leave to play the game smile

For reference though, the GW guys in game were super helpful about asking what had happened and keeping me informed on what was being done.
Killionaire
Good news everyone! I received a character positioning reset which allowed me to log in again! Bad news everyone! I caused the same problem to happen again! May Thor save me from my farming methods.
Kitsune
Killionaire
Good news everyone! I received a character positioning reset which allowed me to log in again! Bad news everyone! I caused the same problem to happen again! May Thor save me from my farming methods.

Would you be so kind as to share what you did to break it again? I would hate to accidentally do the same before the bug is fixed.
reverb
I have the same issue as well. How did you get out?
Darklord
This is happening to me as well can a GM help? My character is Roger Cornforth.

Daniel.
Ryan Dancey
Please email customer.support@goblinworks.com for help.
Darklord
Hi Ryan,

Yep I emailed them earlier. Is it tricky to fix? smile

Cheers,

Daniel.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post