Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Weapon swap

Baron
Am i alone in this, or is weapon swap not implemented?

I have tried to add weapon swap to my keybinds, because as a default it doesn´t have a key. There is a weapon swap button ingame though, but i don´t want to klick it with my mouse everytime i want to change from ranged to melee.
Self-styled Warden of the East, Protector of Baron´s Folly, Hero of the first skirmish.
plopmania
Weapon swap is implemented. On american keyboards it defaults to ~ character, left from 1. On other qwerty-layouts the location might be different (my default is ö, close to enter key). It is weird that weapon swapping won't work for you, tho. smile I am guessing you have a fresh EE install?
Baron
Indeed I do, I tried to bind weaponswap to Z. åäö buttons feels kinda far away for my taste. If i click the button with the mouse, it works though.
Self-styled Warden of the East, Protector of Baron´s Folly, Hero of the first skirmish.
Gog
I bound weapon swap to my mousewheel button.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Baron
Guurzak
I bound weapon swap to my mousewheel button.

Sounds like a good solution, ill try that

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post