Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Lo, a Bard, a Would-be Bard

Deianira Sunstorm
OK, so, I'm finally in-game, and while I know the bard role is a ways off still, has anyone worked out a semi-bard build yet? Before reinventing the wheel - bright blue! with silver trim! and a horn section! - I thought I'd pick the brains of any other future bandmates out there.
Contact me on Paizo: Deianira
Gog
I'd probably start off as a rogue- light armor and weapons are probably the closest fit. Consider dowsing and/or sage to raise Personality.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Nihimon
Lo, a Bard, a Would-be Bard

Fey, a High Elf with a Wand.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Gog
Me, da wun dat luvs meself.
Deianira Sunstorm
Yay, we're crowdforging a song! How very bardic (bardly?) of us! Of course, going by the original rhyme scheme (weirdly, ABCBDED), I must now rhyme with Nihimon's line. So:

Far, a long way to abscond!

On topic, since there hasn't been a rush of wiser bards than I, I'll work on putting something together. Feedback is always welcome, though - for instance, while I'd thought rogue made sense, I never would have thought of how to raise Personality. So a huge thanks to Guurzak for that. I'm thinking Deianira's probably more the sage (albeit a somewhat poorly focused one…smile

And off topic again, are there any plans to add a roleplay forum? Obviously not as high a priority as actual game mechanical stuff but it'll be a nice eventual gathering spot out of game.

smile
Illililili
So, now I hijack this thread!

On topic - is there a list of classes to be added and in what order? Personally, I have always liked ninja…
Gog
The remainder of the core classes are Barbarian, Paladin, Bard, Sorcerer, Monk, Ranger, Druid. The first four are likely to come before the last 3 because of the Monk's need for a lot of animation work and the Ranger and Druid need for pet AI.
Deianira Sunstorm
Illililili

On topic - is there a list of classes to be added and in what order? Personally, I have always liked ninja…

Hey! No posting without crowdforging at least one line of our masterpiece. (Not sure what to title it. Somehow "Lo Fey Mi" just doesn't sound right.)
Illililili
Deianira Sunstorm
Illililili

Hey! No posting without crowdforging at least one line of our masterpiece. (Not sure what to title it. Somehow "Lo Fey Mi" just doesn't sound right.)

I did, read my first line again closer smile

And to finish:

Blah, I feel days I must work;
Tea, with poison, then you're dead;
That will bring us back to Lo a Bard!
Deianira Sunstorm
Well, that will teach me to post before caffeinating! smile (Is that a word? It should be.)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post