Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Waiting for Character...

Zayvian
I think its just what happens when pharasma doesn't have mercy on your soul…
Illililili
Well, this still has not been fixed. I guess I'll do something else for an hour while I wait…
Naia
Just had this happen after trying out the new "Charge Healing"

Use whit caution…
Dilligaf
had this problem with charge healing also.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Got my first "Character Loading" lockout after casting charge-heal while fleeing in direction of hex-boundary NW of Guardheim.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
hexametilen
Same thing just happened to me, I did a "passing step" (or whatever 2h sword charge is called) at a hex border, client crushed, and this (and only this character) on account hanging now in "Waiting for character…" state.
Uneola
System appears to be broken or my character is experiencing a completely different bug. I got booted off at around 4am EST and haven't been able to login to it since. I've not been on the account.
Dismas
Uneola
System appears to be broken or my character is experiencing a completely different bug. I got booted off at around 4am EST and haven't been able to login to it since. I've not been on the account.
I've been locked out of my character for 14 hours so far.
Dismas
Dismas
Uneola
Server reboot didn't help. Awesome
Uneola
Dismas
Dismas
Uneola
Server reboot didn't help. Awesome

Nope, my char is still unable to get past Waiting for character.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post