Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

How Download Game?

XiGAMING
Hello guys can one give me download link for this game? smile
Caldeathe Baequiannia
If you have access to the game, it will appear on the home page here in a blue box "get installer here" If you don't see that link on the Main Page, then you don't have access. In that case, from the store page you can buy an Early Enrollment account to get immediate access.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Jane Snow
Caldeathe Baequiannia
If you have access to the game, it will appear on the home page here in a blue box "get installer here" If you don't see that link on the Main Page, then you don't have access. In that case, from the store page you can buy an Early Enrollment account to get immediate access.

Thank you for being so helpful!
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
T: @Bonnekerz | F: /Janeislicious | bonny@goblinworks.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post