Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

SENSOU - MERC Company

Atome
RECRUITMENT CLOSED 27/02/15
About Us
SENSOU translates to "War" in Japanese, this pretty much captures the essence of our community, we love our combat focused games. Our team has been together for a number of years now, predominantly recruiting from extended friend circles.

SENSOU is a PvP focused community where its members average age is 35+.

Many of us have gamed recreationally for many years, we are very experienced, we recently banded together in 2012 for RvR in GW2, we then moved through TERA, PS2, WarZ and Darkfall Unholy wars [EU]. We achieved much success in Darkfall, sieging and capturing our very own hamlet “Spiderfang”, we defended this territory right up to the point we departed from the game.

Having been in EvE during its first hours I draw many parallels from that game with Pathfinder EE. It is my goal to continue our tradition of recruiting top players to join a well organised team focused squad, starting from scratch we will develop from the ground up, drawing from our existing pool of members and recruiting new members over the coming weeks/months.

I hope you enjoy the video below, it is a short representation of one of our many clan ops which we historically ran in WarZ during early 2013, this provides you with a small example of our team ethos, co-ordination and direction. WarZ Operation cleansweep

Also to be crystal clear, We have a very strict anti macro policy, it enables us to have an additional strand of pvp! If we find you macroing ingame you will die and repeatedly.

MERC Company

We intend to run a close knit MERC outfit in Pathfinder online, we will recruit approximately 20 members from both the EU and US/NA. Alignment yet to be established however it will not be good.

Our Squad

Atome
Orley
Chidar
Rothy
Wuchi
Gormana
Shadowspite
Nisroc
Nessia
Krevik
Darkrage

Available for Hire 17/01/15

Need somebody taken out?
Require extra bodies to help you farm?
Need protecting with a trade run?
Have a grudge to settle with another company and want them attacked?

As of 17/01/15 SENSOU is available for Contractual negotiations, any company's or individuals requiring our service may contact Orley Ingame to organise how we can best support you.

Facilitys

We offer a dedicated ts3 facility with 512 member capacity as we host other friends, we also have our own website which is a point of contact for the whole community.

How to apply

Your welcome to apply on our forum HERE Any questions grab Orley our recruitment, political ambassador and MERC Contract provider ingame!

Good luck with your application, please include as much detail as possible. You are more likely to be refused than accepted our standards are high as our team is tight, focused and used to winning, we don't spam invite in any game we play. Please don't be intimidated though because if accepted you will never look back, you will join a squad that you will have an equal and integral role in, where it will become second nature to play in.
SENSOU - War is coming!
Dazyk of Phaeros
Welcome! I look forward to crossing swords with you, in training or in war!
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Atome
Dazyk of Phaeros
Welcome! I look forward to crossing swords with you, in training or in war!

Thanks for the Welcome!
SENSOU - War is coming!
Atome
Welcome to the team Rothy and Gor!
SENSOU - War is coming!
Atome
Welcome home Wuchi!
SENSOU - War is coming!
Orley
SENSOU! Nice to be part of the team!
SENSOU - War is coming!
Atome
Orley
SENSOU! Nice to be part of the team!

Indeed, welcome Sir!
SENSOU - War is coming!
Brighthaven Leader
Atome, you should come on the Brighthaven mumble and chat with us, let us welcome you to the community.

Address: 74.201.57.188
Port: 64738
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Atome
Cheatle for TEO
Atome, you should come on the Brighthaven mumble and chat with us, let us welcome you to the community.

Address: 74.201.57.188
Port: 64738

Thank you very much, I will jump on tonight after work!
SENSOU - War is coming!
Atome
Welcome home Nisroc!
SENSOU - War is coming!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post