Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

SENSOU - MERC Company

Atome
Shadowspite our SENSOU streamer has uploaded a crafting tutorial on his channel http://youtu.be/vhFz1hsaGk0 For new players to check out.
SENSOU - War is coming!
Bunibuni
If you are still interested in the High Road Alliance - Stoneroot Glade, Tavernhold and Talonguard - then just a reminder that we will be having a meeting after 7 PM eastern [midnightish in EU time] tonight.

Using Kabal's Mumble server. http://kabalgaming.com/home

Sunnfire is supposed to be on so you can talk to him. smile
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Ortallus
I wouldn't trust them, Bunibuni. Their members haven't been very impressive so far, in regards to being human beings. One got reported today for using hatespeech. Displayed exactly the sort of behaviors that GW -doesn't- want in PK/PvP =P
My ban has now gone from 7 days to permanent with a chance to appeal after 6 months. Paizo has violated the ToS and EULA, which mention nothing about repercussions for actions on the forums resulting in loss of access to the game client. I have not done anything in violation of the rules which would warrant a ban from the game client.
Atome
Ortallus, show some maturity and decorum and get out of our company recruitment thread. Some advice, grow up.
SENSOU - War is coming!
Daeglin
Kudos to Shadowspite on a great series of introductory videos explaining Pathfinder Online. Exactly the type of short and sweet feature highlights that will hopefully stoke future players interest.
Good… Bad… I'm the guy with the bow.
Ortallus
Edit: Not worth it.
My ban has now gone from 7 days to permanent with a chance to appeal after 6 months. Paizo has violated the ToS and EULA, which mention nothing about repercussions for actions on the forums resulting in loss of access to the game client. I have not done anything in violation of the rules which would warrant a ban from the game client.
Atome
We still have space, still looking for a few more team players.
SENSOU - War is coming!
Atome
Ryan is a liar.
I wouldn't trust them, Bunibuni. Their members haven't been very impressive so far, in regards to being human beings. One got reported today for using hatespeech. Displayed exactly the sort of behaviors that GW -doesn't- want in PK/PvP =P

Agh the irony, your banned, sadly we didn't get as many kills off on you before your exit as I wanted.
SENSOU - War is coming!
Jokken
Atome
Ryan is a liar.

Agh the irony, your banned, sadly we didn't get as many kills off on you before your exit as I wanted.
Agreed Atome. And for the record, we're overjoyed that you joined our little Kabal.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Doc
Miss seeing you guys around Marchmont, definitely made some interesting stuff happen. Best of luck!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post