Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Billing and international players

DecimusDrake
How accessible will this game be for players outside the US? I'm in the UK and and I was interested in purchasing the early enrolment but the pricing is only in USD and there's no options for entering an address outside the US (I don't even know what a zipcode is).
Dazyk of Phaeros
You should be able to enter Postal Codes; I live in Canada and we use Postal Codes just like UK, the US uses the synonymous word ZipCode.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
DecimusDrake
Does it properly take exchange rates into account? A fiend of mine was telling me how she made a purchase from a US site and it charged her too much e.g. being charged £30 for an item that was listed as $30. With the exchange rates $100 works out at about £65 which isn't too bad but if I ended up being charged £100 then that's a bit of a problem.
Jane Snow
It charges you Dollars, so it depends on your CC company as to how that is converted. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
T: @Bonnekerz | F: /Janeislicious | bonny@goblinworks.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post