Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Loot changes

Schedim
Stephen Cheney
We don't currently have the tech to spawn items at less than full durability. It's on the radar since you guys have been suggesting it, but it's not easy enough to make work that it's worth pushing something else yet.

Thank you! That was annoyingly unfortunate, but an understandable prioritisation. But then I can put it on my list on stuff to harp about in a year or so … :-)
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Stephen Cheney
Decius
What about adding to the loot tables an item "Low-quality medium armor" with durability 5/5, Keyword: Medium and an existing art asset?

Just guessing at things that might be possible to add from the designer's location, given the competing demands on programmer time.
I'm extremely hesitant to do that, since it means adding new items to the database that would be problematic to ever remove without a lot of programmer support to correctly delete/replace them (remember the error I made in alpha when I replaced the salvage "coins" with "bits"?). Adding duplicate items with different properties is one of those things I could do without programmer support now, but at a big risk of causing a lot more problems down the line smile .

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post