Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Forgeholm

ElderDays
Forgeholm will be the settlement founded by the Deepforge company of dwarves and dwarf friends. Forgeholm will be a dwarf-themed settlement and dwarf sensibilities will drive settlement development. The settlement will focus on activities in keeping with dwarf lore: crafting the best quality items, warfare against orcs and our traditional foes, and defence of our home. In keeping with our industrious population, the settlement alignment will be LN. Non-dwarves are however welcome, as are any who would wish to settle around Forgeholm and take advantage of the resources we can provide. Forgeholm will be governed by the chieftain of the Deepforge company and a council of elders which will include representatives of sponsored companies developing PoIs and structures around Forgeholm. We welcome sponsored companies of anysort, whether they be a clan of halflings running a manor PoI, an order of monks running a monastery/temple PoI or team of miners.

"You don't find gold by licking the rock."
Forgeholm will be a place dedicated to the virtues of industry and commerce. It will be a place where craftsfolk will have access to an abundance of facilities supplies and markets. Through labor and cunning trade Forgeholm will rise to greatness.

"The law is older than your blade."
A spirit of cooperation is what binds the citizens of Forgeholm to one another. Through our dedication to order and sense of community we will build a realm where honest folk need not fear the predations of the savage and lawless.

"He who fears death invites it to visit."
The Warriors of Forgeholm will not stand idle simply watching the world outside our walls. We will fearlessly delve into the caves and mountains seeking riches and slaying the dark things that would topple what we have built. Our army will march to they aid of our friends and allies making sure they never stand alone.

"Better wrong with your clan than right with strangers."
Above all Forgeholm will be a community of friends sharing a favored play style and commitment to their virtual home. If you love playing a dwarf or simply enjoy the company of the forthright and honest then you could not find a better place than Forgeholm.
Forgeholm Site
Arumvorax
How about I just sneak in, stab Cheatle in the back while he is training Smelting, and then sneak out?
Redbeard
Forgeholm is looking for more craftsmen, gatherers, and combatants! Currently three companies call Forgeholm home, but the more the merrier! As a member of the Free Highlanders, Forgeholm will defend the mountains north of Thornkeep with honor and zeal.
Thorn Brightbeard
I currently run a company called The Dwarven Hand and we would be interested in calling Forgeholm home.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Hi Thorn, Forgeholm has burned out of Alpha and gone pretty much dormant until EE. As some of their closest Allies, you're welcome to hang around Ozem's Vigil until you can reconnect with them if you need higher level training. We are also handling Fighter/Cleric, so will have a similar style of buildings.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Thorn Brightbeard
Do you have an active auction house as me and my companions are in need of equipment. Specifically, battle axes and the like but we will settle for whatever we can find. Especially armors ect. What is Ozems main race?
Caldeathe Baequiannia
We don't have an auction (each settlement had to chose roles, and if you have an auction, you can't train anything but crafters), but are close to Callambea and two smaller groups. In general, we are simply giving stuff away in alpha in exchange for occasional components. Bringslite is currently operating three crafters, and if there's metal in it, there's a darn good chance he can make it up to early T2, including some dwarven armours. We are a broad mix. plenty of elves, but lots of others. At the moment, I'm running a Dwarven miner.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
And I can now confirm that Bringslite is going to cook you some warhammers and armour today, if you want them.
Bringslite
Assuming that they get the server back online. smile

@ Thorn Brightbeard

Your people and yourself use/want battle axes? For armor, I can craft T2 heavy or archer armor. That will take a few days for each set.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Giorgio
Welcome Thorn,

We will contact you later and get you up to speed on Forgeholm activity. We here, just quite lately. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post