Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The Base camp

Helborn
That allows you to make a same camp in certain hexes and have a bank there. Is that correct? Will it disappear or is it permanent?
Gog
here and here.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Caldeathe Baequiannia
TLDR: Yes, with the caveat that tents last five days, and can be damaged destroyed by a large amount of standard character attack damage, and everything in them is lost when they are destroyed or their timer runs out. You can then put them up again after a cool down of fifteen days.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Nihimon
Caldeathe Baequiannia
… tents last five days, and can be damaged destroyed…

While the store-bought Base Camp can be "destroyed" in-game, you won't lose it. It will go back into your bank or something and you'll be able to place it again after the cooldown.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Caldeathe Baequiannia
wrote: You can then put them up again after a cool down of fifteen days.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Jakaal
Also of note, they currently are not yet in game.
Baron
The recepie for it is though. Found it a couple of days ago.
Self-styled Warden of the East, Protector of BaronĀ“s Folly, Hero of the first skirmish.
Gog
That was probably for a "simple camp" or other single-use campsite from the Engineer tree… Base Camps cannot be crafted and do not have recipes.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Jakaal
Yeah the crafted ones are also missing some function as well I think. I don't think they have storage as the Base Camp is supposed to. They all should be used to regen the yellow power bar once it's set to not regen all the time. Regardless of which we're talking about, even if you craft one, I do not believe they are deployable yet.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post