Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Splitting Stacks is possible with a little work

Caldeathe Baequiannia
[QUOTE="Yrme on the Paizo boards"]

You open the vault. Say you have 75 smooth beast pelts in the vault side and none in your inventory side.

1. One click on the stack in the vault shifts 1 pelt to inventory.

2. Click and drag the one in inventory, just a bit, and drop it back in inventory. The count become 2.

3. Do the same click and drag, drop. The count becomes 4.

4. Do the same click and drag, drop. The count becomes 8.

5. Do the same click and drag, drop. The count becomes 16.

You can also switch things up and add or subtract single items from the stack to get different numbers. So after the count is 4, you could add just 1 to make it 5, then drag and drop to double it to 10, 20, 40, 80, whatever you need.
Keywords (in case we ever get searching smile ) split splitting stacks
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Azure_Zero
Sweet find, Cal
Nihimon
Thank you very much, Cal.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Caldeathe Baequiannia
It was Yrme on the Paizo boards that I quoted. The credit goes to her.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Kitsune
Neat, thanks!

And some credit goes to you, because I can't keep up with the paizo boards.
Zacusa
Even easier, if your in a town with a AH, list an item from your local vault. List the group you want to leave in your bank. Run back to the bank, get the stack you want from the vault. Cancel the sell order. Remember you have to pay a 1% listing fee
Dazyk of Phaeros
That's easier?
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post