Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

list of raw material locations

Memory-High Priest of Desna
Does this exist? just some kind of reference that shows me where to find the things that i need to craft the things that i want. i'm assuming that many materials are unique to certain areas, requiring the player to either trade or travel to those locations to get everything needed. I just don't have the faintest clue where to go.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Azure_Zero
Yep that's the Case.

Are you with a Settlement, if so which one.
Then I might be able to help you.
I'm still in the starter settlement at the moment. just logged in last night. but i will say that the settlement i choose will probably have to factor in the materials available around it.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Giorgio
No, but there is one being created, if you don't mind reading raw/uncompiled data I can point you in the right direction…
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
all right…i'll give it a shot sure.

Azure_Zero
If your in Rathglen.

The Northern Golorian collation has a list of what they have and need should you join one of it's settlements.
Yep. Rathglen. Is there another starter settlement? I keep saying starter settlement because I couldn't remember the name and I assumed it was the only one.

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Rathglen, Marchmont, Kindleburn, Ossian's Crossing. I don't think anyone is starting in Thornkeep, though that was the original plan.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Caldeathe Baequiannia
The closest player settlments to you are Terra Firma and Guardheim, both crafting settlements and with few of their own players online. There are a number of people from Ozem's Vigil (Cleric Fighter focused) and Kabal (Wizard Sorcerer focused) hanging around Guardheim as it is convenient to both. I don't think there's many people visting Terra Firma at this time.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
thornkeep was something i had been visiting today, on account of my need for copper. Guardheim i've been too, but are you saying it's probably a better place to auction things than Rathglen?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post