Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

RolePlay helper

penguinwitchdoctor
Ok, I just read this article on Nerdist about a random character generator. the Generator uses the F-word and the S-word. You have been warned.
YOU THINK YOUR CHARACTER IS COOL? MY CHARACTER IS A F-word
MEAN HALF-ORC BARBARIAN FROM A GNOME RUN ORPHANAGE WHO IS A RECOVERING CANNIBAL.
CHECK THIS S-word OUT, I'M GOING TO BE A F-word
GLOOMY HUMAN BARD FROM AN ILLUSORY FOREST WHO INSISTS THEY ARE THE REINCARNATION OF A LEGENDARY WARRIOR.
YOU THINK YOUR CHARACTER IS COOL? MY CHARACTER IS A F-word
RELIABLE HALF-ORC FIGHTER FROM A HALFWAY HOUSE WHO ACTS SHALLOW BUT ONLY TO HIDE THEIR INSECURITIES

https://www.nerdist.com/2015/01/get-colorful-dungeons-dragons-character-descriptions-with-this-random-generator/
Ooh ee Ooh ah ah walla walla ting tang.
Ortallus
I've seen this before. Pretty hilarious for a gag, though I wouldn't probably use it much.

Ash's RP guide at rpg.ashami.org is great for background ideas, or quick rolling NPCs.
My ban has now gone from 7 days to permanent with a chance to appeal after 6 months. Paizo has violated the ToS and EULA, which mention nothing about repercussions for actions on the forums resulting in loss of access to the game client. I have not done anything in violation of the rules which would warrant a ban from the game client.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post