Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Hola, Ahoy, Aloha,

Oldtimer
Hello, to the Pathfinder Online community. I recently joined the PFO EE testing and currently trying to get up to speed on the characters and game systems. I have recently retired so I should have some decent time to commit to helping test.
Current characters, Devlin Morlock - Human, Morgrim - Dwarf, Moria Evermore - Elf.
Jakaal
Forgeholm is looking for more dwarves and other friendly folk to help us build a community in the mountains!
Jazzlvraz
Welcome, Oldtimer!
Nihimon
Welcome, Oldtimer.

I recently joined the PFO EE alpha testing…

Alpha has been over for several weeks. Early Enrollment (EE) is not Alpha, it's the real game - just at a very early and incomplete stage of development.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Hobson Fiffledown
Welcome, Oldtimer, and grats on the retirement.
This space for rent.
Oldtimer
Nihimon
Welcome, Oldtimer.

I recently joined the PFO EE alpha testing…

Alpha has been over for several weeks. Early Enrollment (EE) is not Alpha, it's the real game - just at a very early and incomplete stage of development.
Thank you for clarifying that Nihimon.
Jane Snow
Hello!

Welcome to the madness that is Pathfinder Online!
"Y'know, I thought you might be some sort of sorcery savant, but it turns out you're just a brat – and you're about to get spanked… " - Zatanna Zatara
T: @Bonnekerz | F: /Janeislicious | bonny@goblinworks.com
Azure_Zero
Talonguard is open for folks and looking for New recruits.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post