Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

cannot get logged in

teribithia9
I was able to log in for a short while on Saturday but am trying tonight and keep getting the message "could not connect to alpha.goblinworks.com". I've rebooted several times and am fairly sure I'm using the correct password (unable to tell for sure since there is no password reset button). Is the server down temporarily? If it might be my password, how do I reset it? please help. thanks.
Nihimon
The server won't be available again until 3:00 PM Pacific Thursday. Then it will be down Friday during the day agian.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Arumvorax
Connections outside of GoblinWorks require the firewall to "Allow passage of non-local traffic". The timeframe for outside traffic is currently Thursday 3pm -> Friday 6am, Friday 3pm -> Monday 6am (all times Pacific Daylight).

Attempts to connect at other times will fail. The desire is to get to a point where the game is accessable 24/7 (baring severe crashes), but is not currently.
teribithia9
Thanks to you both!
Being
Ah…. then I simply need to wait patiently a bit. Thanks for the help.
Lo, the mighty Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post