Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Where can I Find Holy Symbol Spells?

Memory-High Priest of Desna
The AH seems to be completely devoid of them no matter where I go. where are they dropped? it looks like I'm going to have to find them myself.

The same goes for Wizard Spellbook Spells.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Azure_Zero
You have to hunt monsters, and have a raised knowledge skill of that monster type to get good odds of getting better drops.
Illililili
I think they are about a 1 in 1000 drop chance (base) from any mob. Use the knowledge skill to increase drop chance slightly, and group with others to have an even higher (but still small) chance of getting a drop.

That said, go back to any starter town, and talk to the guys in the ruined Cleric and wizard towers (and the guy by the rogue and fighter college trainers) and they will give you a a pack with one level 1 spell for the appropriate class.
Illililili
That said, go back to any starter town, and talk to the guys in the ruined Cleric and wizard towers (and the guy by the rogue and fighter college trainers) and they will give you a a pack with one level 1 spell for the appropriate class.

will they? I think all that guy did was give me the starter implement, not a spell to go with it.

So I guess it's safe to assume that none of the monsters surrounding the starter settlements will ever drop spells I've got local and history up to 5 so far, so I guess that's pretty high for a starting character, but as I said, I still have basically never seen one drop at all.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Gog
The newby goblins on the starter town ring roads will no longer drop anything at all. The bandit recruits, omega wolves, and goblins in the neighboring hexes are the lowest level monsters in the game.

If you want better loot, fight harder monsters, and lots of them.

And yeah, get the tutorial packs they patched in yesterday. If you already got a free focus/wand the quest giver won't talk to you but the quest will be in your quest list; talk to the relevant role trainer and feat trainer and then return to the quest giver. Note that tutorial pack expendables are level 1 only. (But the free implement in the pack will slot up to level 3's.)
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Azure_Zero
@Memory
Talonguard is preparing for a PVE hunt event later.
I'll let you know in game the time and place.
Thanks for the tip Azure. I've been trying to fight higher level monsters were available, but run into road blocks sometimes. the Cultists for example. I can kill them in small groups, but it's hopelss if there are more than 5. still, though, they haven't dropped any spells.

I'll keep in touch with you, since I'm trying to swindle you out of some recipes anyway.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post