Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Getting the simple quest.

Distrum
In the patch notes it sais that there are simple quests between npcs to get basic starting equipment for your class. I cannot find the one for wizards. I did find some other quests but they are for killing things very far away. The first quest I got was to go to the other side of the map. I traveled there and the creatures I needed to kill were nowhere to be found.
Kitsune
You might already have the quest. Check your log. If you do, hover over it and see what you need to do.

I say this because for some reason, when the game was patched I suddenly had all 4 "class" quests. As for my wife who created her character yesterday, she did not have the quest(s), and had to track down the fighter supplier guy (standing next to the fighter college guy). It seemed to work for her, but it took her a few minutes to figure out where the quest objectives were listed (which are that tooltip I mentioned).
Distrum
I am aware of the log but have only quests that are very far away.
Nihimon
Distrum, simply go to an NPC Settlement and talk to the Wizard Trainer and then the War Wizard Trainer, then return and talk to the Wizard Pack Supplier, who should give you a Wizard Pack.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Distrum
Ahh the wizard pack supplier. Where are they, I have not seen them near the wizard school.
Nihimon
They're right next to the Wizard Trainer, but only in NPC Settlements. I can personally verify the one in Kindleburn was there, and that I was able to follow the steps above to complete the quest, even though I couldn't start it by talking to him since I had already done the free wand quest.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post