Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Closed Threads

Dazyk of Phaeros
Not sure why many important threads are being created by GW 'closed.' What if we have questions?

Case1. The Abadar Credit thread: can you clarify if it is the initial auction hex you have to be in to get your credits? As in, the hex where you put your goods up for purchase? Or ANY hex with an auction house?

Thank you!
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Ryan Dancey
I'm closing them because they shouldn't end up as discussion threads - they're just for notification. I'll clarify that particular post (answer: the hex where you sold the stuff - if it was any hex with an auction house it wouldn't be that big a deal and I wouldn't have posted a message about it.)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post