Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Last week for Max XP In Early Enrollment!

Kitsune
Guurzak
Not that I begrudge you the $15, but it seems odd to me that you'd incent your players not to log into the game for the first 30 days.

Eh, that wasn't the original goal, of course. My understanding is that this was to prevent a massive rush on Day1, and tons of people unable to connect and create characters and get their XP started, and so-on (imagine the whining!). It basically gives those who actually care about 1 month of lenience to figure everything out.

But yeah, the unintended side-effect is potentially giving away 30 days of free XP if someone plays the system this way. But probably won't be many.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
It's a trade-off. They get 30 days of free XP, we got 30 days of enduring experience, including starter goblins that dropped components, armour and recipes as well as a couple of weeks to run home with Golgothan Copper stuff before husk-looting.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Tyncale
Caldeathe Baequiannia
It's a trade-off. They get 30 days of free XP, we got 30 days of enduring experience, including starter goblins that dropped components, armour and recipes as well as a couple of weeks to run home with Golgothan Copper stuff before husk-looting.

Yes, the first month was definately worth it.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post