Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Character not gaining items

themaskedferret
So far, my character (Tyberios Moonsong), has not been able to obtain a single item or coin. He started with a club and a shirt, and he has completed the initial tutorials, the rogue and fighter kit quests, and killed 60+ goblins. No coins, no items. Not even the New Adventurer pack. Why?
Gog
Newby goblins drop no loot, as per EE2 patch notes. Try killing something a little farther from town.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
themaskedferret
Thanks. I will. I played my character on a different computer, and I was able to get the Cleric's Paxk. How would I go about getting the items from the other quests that I did not get the first time?
QMan
themaskedferret
Thanks. I will. I played my character on a different computer, and I was able to get the Cleric's Paxk. How would I go about getting the items from the other quests that I did not get the first time?

Do they show up on your Achievements completed? If not, then those quests might not of completed. I would go through the process of the other quests again for the role trainers (Fighter, Rogue, Wizard.) See if they give it to you. Sometimes the quest might not give it to you or looks like it doesn't and reality you could already be on it. Just go through the process and click on both role NPCs for each and see if it works for you.
themaskedferret
The Rogue and Fighter Kit quests show up in my inventory, along with all of the tutorial quests but the crafting one, which I cannot complete because I don't have any materials.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post