Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Can I still play based with my open enrollment account if I had an Alpha invite?

Altre
The title pretty much sums it up. I played the stress test for a bit and thought I'd wait for the features to get cleaned up a bit. My account is open enrollment, but I'll pay for early enrollment if I have to.
Schedim
You have to upgrade, and be quick about it, the month of backdating XP is soon at end!
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Seith of Coedwig
You don't have to be quick. If you upgrade to the $100 pack, you'll get in today, and get a month of XP plus two extra months of play over upgrading to the $50 pack next weekend. If you'll be buying your months at full price, then an extra $20 gets you in a week earlier and 70k XP, which most people will figure is worth it.
Ryan Dancey
Open Enrollment will begin ~January 2016. People who backed the Kickstarter have the Head Start bonus which means they'll be invited in 1 month prior to the start of Open Enrollment.

You can play today by upgrading to Early Enrollment. You can start playing as of February 1st by upgrading to Explorer Enrollment.
sooperspook
I'm going to piggy back a question on this if you don't mind.

If I have the Open Enrollment account and upgrade to Early Enrollment, is the cost of the Open Enrollment subtracted from the price? Or will I have to pay full price?
Gog
You just pay the difference.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
sooperspook
Cool. Thanks
Thorn Brightbeard
Get early enrollment you wont be sorry.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post