Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Game Buzz

Gypsyi
with the game now being permanent (you keep your toon) is there a lot people playing I can't seem to find any new youtube vids or a lot info anywhere on forums other then the 1-3 post per day debating on buying the game but it seems like its kinda slow/empty please tell me I'm wrong I love the IP and very interested in playing.

Thank you
frazzlerunning
It is still not Open Enrollment / Final. That's scheduled for Q1 / 2016.
Doc
Realistically, the game is still in a sort of grey area between Alpha/Beta.

You pay to enter now to get a chance to influence the games development, not to play a polished game.
Gypsyi
If I bought it now though do I get to keep my character?
If yes has there been any info about class/race changes since there not an option at this time to play anything other then the min starting combo. Being if I get the game Id buy the 100$ package for the extra backdated exp but then once the race comes out I want play id lose that just cause it was not available at this time?

and thank you again really appreciate the help trying to get all the info I can smile
Gypsyi
frazzlerunning
It is still not Open Enrollment / Final. That's scheduled for Q1 / 2016.

Doc
Realistically, the game is still in a sort of grey area between Alpha/Beta.

You pay to enter now to get a chance to influence the games development, not to play a polished game.

you guys are awesome thank you for the understanding.
frazzlerunning
Gypsyi
If I bought it now though do I get to keep my character?
If yes has there been any info about class/race changes since there not an option at this time to play anything other then the min starting combo. Being if I get the game Id buy the 100$ package for the extra backdated exp but then once the race comes out I want play id lose that just cause it was not available at this time?

and thank you again really appreciate the help trying to get all the info I can smile

Yes, there should not be any wipes between now and the final version of the game opening to everyone.

The game is mostly classless, and should more races be available, you can change a character to the new race within a timeframe of them getting available.
Gog
When new core races are released, you will have the opportunity to change race one time per character. So as each of gnomes, halflings, half-orcs, and half-elves enter the game, you will be able to switch to that new race if you have not already changed to a different race.

No free race change to any of the other races (tieflings etc), this only applies to the 4 remaining core races.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Gypsyi
you guys are awesome thank you so much why I love this community
Kakafika
We're glad to have you!
Kitsune
".. and my bow…"

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post