Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Hex Traversing bug

Ryan Dancey
One line of code: mmo==true;
Kitsune
using System;

string commonDevSaying = "We'll have that fixed soon!";
if (mmo==true)
{
commonDevSaying.String.Replace("soon", "eventually" );
}
Console.WriteLine(commonDevSaying);
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I noticed that as I backup a hill today, I saw blue sky under me. Turned out it was also a hex boundary. Just in case it's slipped past notice, one of the more common places to run into an elevation change is on a Hex boundary. It's possible that what we are envisioning as a charge/evade/elevation-change issue is actually another manifestation of the hex-boundary issue. Or not….
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Jokken
I'm assuming this is issue is related to the bug I am experiencing wherein certain hexes my Agile Feet and Minor Cure Orisons do not come off from cool down until I venture to another hex or restart my client. I also do not heal naturally while this bug occurs.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Illililili
Jokken
I'm assuming this is issue is related to the bug I am experiencing wherein certain hexes my Agile Feet and Minor Cure Orisons do not come off from cool down until I venture to another hex or restart my client. I also do not heal naturally while this bug occurs.

Yes, those are more symptoms of the same issue
Robert Hodgson
more like mmo==AWESOME! (insert 90s guitar riff here!!)
Robert Hodgson
seriously though, yep, same problem.
Evie2883
I also noticed that when I am overburdened (Carrying all my loots back to town) I slow down alot, but when crossing Hex Boundaries, I will revert to normal FAST speed for a few yards before going back to slow encumbered speed.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post