Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Hello, Its Kelth.

Kelth
Hi, It is me Kelth. First time introduction. I just started reading the shield-hero manga, so I will most likely try to be a traveling trader. See in the world!!!! Also, it will soon be known as Kelth's world (just saying).
Kelth
See you*
Kitsune
Welcome! Traveling traders will indeed continue to be a needed role in this game, trust me. Being an adventurer/PvPer at heart, the task of hauling stuff across the map for the betterment of our settlement Phaeros is … a bit daunting. I'd rather be the guy guarding the guy hauling the stuff. smile

Also, a side note, it is possible to edit your posts on these forums. smile
Azure_Zero
Welcome Kelth.

And heck yes, Traveling traders will be a needed role in this game, when the trade routes get made.
Talonguard is starting to craft out product, and needs buyers and materials for new product.

Talonguard is in an area with, no to the rare PKing PVP players. You can also rank up your Freeholder feats for moving tradeable items.

(to edit post: click edit under your avatar.)
Deianira Sunstorm
Another new… uh… silhouette! Welcome!
Contact me on Paizo: Deianira
Giorgio
Welcome future trader! Be advised Forgeholm is rich in iron, silver and gems, everything else, not so much. Keep us in mind on your travel agenda, eh? smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Jazzlvraz
Welcome, Kelth!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post