Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Greetings!

KyleS
So obviously I'm new here, and I figured that I would join in to hopefully help shape this as most MMO bore people like me, the guys who like finding a story that isn't streamlined from A to Z. Granted I know that won't exactly be true, but from my standpoint so far, this is my version of Eve that I can actually understand (for the most part lol). Hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys and have a fun time in doing so!
Deianira Sunstorm
Welcome! Wander through the forums, ask questions, and we'll see you in game!
Contact me on Paizo: Deianira
Giorgio
Welcome! After you read the New Players Guide, don't forget to take a look at Spitfires and Cheatles guides to bring you up to speed. If you post your time zone and playing style, we can recommend some good companies to join. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Azure_Zero
Welcome KyleS,

If you need a hand most will give you one, as we all want this game to grow.
Jazzlvraz
Welcome, KyleS! I think you'll find this–as many of us do–to be one of the least-poisonous game-communities that exists, so ask any and all questions you like, and you'll get answers.

How comprehensible those answers are may vary :-D.
KyleS
Thanks everyone! I think it's just a matter of getting used to things really. It's my first sandbox, and I'm really only getting a feel for how big this world, even if it's still incomplete, is. Which is a good size to me lol. I'm currently in the PST time zone, but will be in the EST time zone here in a few months.
Azure_Zero
The Highroad Covenant alliance has both North American and European players and are on the western side of the map where things are a bit more peaceful and give you time to learn things without getting PKed.
The Highroad covenant is made of Talonguard, TavernHold and Stoneroot Glade, and each is different, but we all work well together.

Signed
AZ Talonguard
Kitsune
KyleS
Thanks everyone! I think it's just a matter of getting used to things really. It's my first sandbox, and I'm really only getting a feel for how big this world, even if it's still incomplete, is. Which is a good size to me lol. I'm currently in the PST time zone, but will be in the EST time zone here in a few months.

Safe travels? smile
KyleS
Safe travels is what I aim for indeed. I'm not too far out from Stoneroot Glade, so I believe I shall visit there here soon. I go by Kyrian Satinson in there by the way for anyone who is interested.
Bunibuni
Go to Kabalgaming.com to learn more about Stoneroot Glade. You are also in luck that Weds is our meeting nite so you can drop by and say "hi" to us kind-hearted, warm, giving folks. Just to warn you, we are totally humourless. smile
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post