Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Guides: New Player Help

Bringslite
Hi Marisiel,
The first 3 are in the game launcher up top. Goblinary.com is for #4. Not so sure about the rest. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Harad Navar
Unofficial Atlas is PFOgis.org
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Midnight
Harad Navar
Unofficial Atlas is PFOgis.org

linkage: PFOgis.org
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
ElBeavis007
Are there updated guides? Also, some of these links no longer work. At least the ones that go to Google Docs.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
That's a good question.

Does anyone know the answer to this?
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Bob
The official guides (and likely the unofficial ones as well) haven't been updated in a while, but they're still good places to start. I edited the original post with a comment to that effect, and also fixed the links for those.

Iram Thelbane
Thanks Bob
ElBeavis007
Anyone ever play one of those old school NBA games? The one where its like three on three? In one of those earlier ones… when you keep scoring from beyond the arc, or dunking like Shaq, the announcer goes "HE'S ON FIRE!". You're then on fire and when you have the basketball, its on fire. You don't miss. Ever. From back court, too.
-Bob, you Sir, are on fire. Your responses have been spot on from what I can see and represent an appealing dedication that helps games like this succeed. Keep up the good work.
-Thank you
-EB
Bob
smile
NightmareSr
I don't recall where I got the link to the "PFO WIKI" google sheet, but looks like Bob has been adding to it so it isn't outdated anyway.
Question though: Am I overlooking something or are the harvesting kits missing from the lists?
I have been using it and goblinary and neither source has anything about harvesting kits.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post