Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Guides: New Player Help

Bringslite
NightmareSr
I don't recall where I got the link to the "PFO WIKI" google sheet, but looks like Bob has been adding to it so it isn't outdated anyway.
Question though: Am I overlooking something or are the harvesting kits missing from the lists?
I have been using it and goblinary and neither source has anything about harvesting kits.
On wiki under crafting(recipes) tab and at the very bottom.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
NightmareSr
Bringslite
NightmareSr
I don't recall where I got the link to the "PFO WIKI" google sheet, but looks like Bob has been adding to it so it isn't outdated anyway.
Question though: Am I overlooking something or are the harvesting kits missing from the lists?
I have been using it and goblinary and neither source has anything about harvesting kits.
Thank you, I must have just overlooked it.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Bringslite
NightmareSr
Bringslite
NightmareSr
It's in an odd spot but at least not lost in bigger lists of other stuff. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
NightmareSr
Bringslite
NightmareSr
Bringslite
NightmareSr
Not that it matters now that I found it I'm not sure if I want to train that much crafting just to make the kits.
Also, I wonder how many quotes we can nest inside each other before the forum crashes.
Bringslite
NightmareSr
Bringslite
NightmareSr
Bringslite
NightmareSr
Not that it matters now that I found it I'm not sure if I want to train that much crafting just to make the kits.
Also, I wonder how many quotes we can nest inside each other before the forum crashes.
Is that a challenge? smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
NightmareSr
Bringslite
NightmareSr
Bringslite
NightmareSr
Bringslite
NightmareSr
Is that a challenge? smile
A better challenge would be: How long until someone jumps in to tell us to "Knock it off!" ? smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post