Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Auction House

Tengu1958
It seems that the auction house in Thornkeep and Kindleburn are not being used. Is there a particular settlement that is working their Auction House?
0ldfart
Is the AH feature functioning at this time? I think I read that the "bid" feature was not working/disabled in the AH.
Edam
They are being used but stuff for sale is hard to find amongst the empty items and the offers expire after 2 days requiring people to go back and relist.

You may have more luck at Marchmont or Rathglen.
Bunibuni
Or try Alderwag if you are near the north. Lots of stuff being dropped there lately.
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Ryan Dancey
Marchmont
Nightdrifter
Haven't been to Alderwag, but my experience has been that Marchmont/Rathglen/Callambea are the most active. Thornkeep has much less activity and Kindleburn has very little at all. Didn't see anything in Ossian's Crossing.
KarlBob
0ldfart
Is the AH feature functioning at this time? I think I read that the "bid" feature was not working/disabled in the AH.
You can Buy at the current price, but not place a Bid. Sell orders don't work yet, either.

Edit: Ack! I must be doing something wrong. About half the time I try to edit a post on this forum, it results in a double post, instead.
KarlBob
KarlBob
0ldfart
You can Buy at the current price, but not place a Bid. You can sell on a 48 hour timer. You enter a starting price and a final price. Over the course of 48 hours the price of the item drops from your starting price to your final (minimum) price. Anything not sold after 48 hours is deposited into your bank at the settlement where it was listed.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post