Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Taking website down for a bit

Mark Kalmes
We're taking the website down for 15 minutes or so for an upgrade.

Thanks!
Dazyk of Phaeros
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Dazyk of Phaeros
How will I avoid being productive now????
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Mark Kalmes
I know. Super irritating with the game down too. But it's a big change to the web site.
Dazyk of Phaeros
Looking forward to it!!!

Mark Kalmes
Ok, back up again!

Blog up shortly to talk about the changes.
Dazyk of Phaeros
I received an Error when trying to access my Subscriptions page….

Mark Kalmes
Go ahead and try again. It's actually to be expected for a short time every day around this time. The game is restarting, and the account information will be unavailable for a couple minutes.
Dazyk of Phaeros
Understood.

Thank you!

Nihimon
mkalmes
Go ahead and try again. It's actually to be expected for a short time every day around this time. The game is restarting, and the account information will be unavailable for a couple minutes.

Mark, I'm able to go to the Subscriptions link for my account, but not for my wife's, even after repeated attempts and verifying that I was still able to access mine. I've emailed customer.support@goblinworks.com about this with more details.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post