Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Taking website down for a bit

Dazyk of Phaeros
Ditto, Ditto, and Ditto.

smile

I mentioned in my email: My account was affected by the Duplicating Player/Class Packs bug, and my account page shows -1 for both. Not sure if that has any impact on this inability to access Subscription, but thought I would mention it.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Mark Kalmes
Ok, thanks Nihimon!
Schedim
Eh …. Ditto, I mean error when trying to access subscription. So I guee ther is some general gremlin outbreak…
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Kitsune
For what it's worth, I'm unable to view the Subscriptions page with either my wife's account (OE kickstarter upgraded to EE via store), or my own (EE guild account upgraded to platinum via store). Good luck troubleshooting. Lemme know if I can provide more info.
Mark Kalmes
Ok, should be fixed now. You guys had some special accounts there :-). Let us know if you have any more problems.
Dazyk of Phaeros
Working for me! Thanks!
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Nihimon
Thanks, Mark. It's working now.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Kitsune
Seems to be working now!

Quick question: I see that my platinum account is now going to start burning through the 4 free months of gametime. Is that intended?
Nihimon
Kitsune
Quick question: I see that my platinum account is now going to start burning through the 4 free months of gametime. Is that intended?

Ryan Dancey (Dev Blog: Managing Your Game Time):

Ryan Dancey
Platinum accounts do not consume game time during Early Enrollment.

I was planning to see what things looked like in February at least before hassling them about this. My Platinum Account shows "three months remaining", which makes it sound like it's already used up one of my four free months. If it still shows three months remaining in February and March, I'll wait until Open Enrollment to see what it looks like then.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Kitsune
Same story here, which is why I was questioning it. But alas, I suppose we can both wait together. And maybe build a website.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post