Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Unable to adjust volume in windowed mode

Jaren Took
In full screen I can adjust the volume up or down of both music and ambient. But in windowed mode I can't adjust either. Just thought I would report it.
- Jaren Took (Rob)
Kitsune
smile

What? Really? We can?

Neat.

I thought the volume sliders were just 100% broken.
Nihimon
Just a reminder that, on Windows, you can click the Speaker Icon in your System Tray, select Mixer, and adjust the volume for each running application separately.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Melien
WHAT!

QUIT YOUR MUMBLING AND SPEAK UP!

I'M PARTIALLY DEAF FROM PLAYING PFO.
I wish I'd know that a while ago. smile

So when will the sliders be fixed in windowed mode?
Jokken
My volume sliders
Do not work regardless of the display mode. I miss hearing enemy spell effects.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Evie2883
Yea, with my sliders, it just moves the window around instead of moving the sliders… and while the windows control is nice (and I already knew about it and used it), it doesn't allow me to change the ratio of music/sound. I like to have low music and somewhat louder sounds, but right now my music is pretty much nonexistent and the sounds is REALLY loud, so when I turn my computer sound down, I hear the sounds, but not the music, and if I turn it up enough to hear the music, the sounds are deafening.
Bunibuni
Hmmm … My Speaker Icon lets me raise or lower my PFO volume. Weird thing is that sometimes my PFO volume is set at zero while all my other featured volumes are at max, at other times, it is at max where I first put it.
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Edam
This is a very annoying bug when trying to use teamspeak.

The sounds are essential for crafters btw - becasue currently sound seems the only way to know you are under attack if you are in a craft window.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post