Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Well met

Marlinkindari
I am Marlinkindari (Marlin-kin-dar-ee) and am new to the River Kingdoms. I have come seeking wizardly adventure (7th level wizard), and to hone my abilities as a artificer. I do not currently wish to expose my location, but would be willing to parlay with organizations that are looking for a dedicated caster/crafter. If that organization is you, please tell me a bit about your companies ideals, goals, and motivations so that we mayhaps be able to strike a mutually beneficial business arrangement.

A few of my credentials include the following: A top adventuring guild leader in Azeroth (WOW) for a little over 8 years. An avid dabbler in Eberron and Forgotten Realms since their inception (DDO).

Thanks for your time,

Marlinkindari, Elven Spellweaver
Nihimon
Phaeros: Recruiting
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Azure_Zero
Welcome, Marlinkindari.

If you have questions, ask around folks will answer your questions.
And be sure to check out the Settlement and Companies subforums for a gaming group that fits your playstyle.
But you should also pay attention to the geography and political landscape when picking a settlement or company.
i.e. In the Western Side of the Map in the Highroad Covenant Alliance* we have 0 to 5 PVPing PKers moving around in the area in a week at most at the moment. So you can enjoy the PVE content with out getting PKed and robbed of your stuff.

*High Road Convenant Alliance is made of the settlements, Talonguard, Tavernhold and Stoneroot Glade

Signed
AZ, Talonguard
Lifedragn
Greetins and welcome, good fellow wizard! Phaeros is a great group, allies in fact. But they are a bit Too Neutral. If you feel your moral compass points you towards a more heroic path, I might recommend making a Home in Brighthaven. We've got a strong economy and an active group that is very frequently going out on escalation clearing missions and gathering excursions.
Marlinkindari
Thank you for your responses and helpful guidance. I will most likely decide on the 31st of this month with whom I would like to ally. Please continue to tell me of yourselves, if for nothing else, self promotion.

Marlinkindari
Azure_Zero
@Marlinkindari

Talonguard is a crafting settlement away from the PK/PVP lines so you can gather and craft in peace throughout the Alliance's territory.
There is an escalation hex nearby that gives PVE content for those that seek it (We have weekly hunts there).
We also have materials nearby for creating finished products and will be a major trade hub when caravans come in.
Are Allies in Tavernhold and Stoneroot Glade can provide the combat training for you.
Jazzlvraz
Welcome, Marlinkindari! It's always good to have newcomers; we hope you'll like the community here.
Thod-Theodum
@Marlinkindari
Someone with your background will find multiple places where to go. If you want more time then give the Emerald Lodge a try. We are an independent and neutral groups. A good place to find out more before a final decision to go to the good side, the evil side - or to stay.
We are predominately European but start to get a better US coverage. We are pretty central and we might mind less as other groups if you stay for a while before going elsewhere. To us people leaving are ambassadors and not spies or traitors.
So while I'm not encouraging players to leave I can see the positive side in someone who has been with us and enjoyed us but feels better suited to a more hardcore group.
An artificer would be very welcome right now.
Sage and Gemcutter 7 available - 8 likely when I'm back home from several days of travel. Sawyer - I'm working on that. Have met a few people here who might do the job but I will know if they finally move to EL when I see them there.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Marlinkindari
This environment has the potential to be quite a unique one, and while i was a bit skeptical about the responses (if any) that I would receive, I can see that this will truly be a classy conglomeration of kingdoms to be apart of. I am currently travelling the lands visiting each of your home towns, to make a truly informed decision on where I would like to lay down roots.

I thank you all for your kind, constructive, and convincing words. It would be an honor to one day be apart of the fine communities you have all created.

@Gundrun I hadn't thought about trying to do my part in stimulating each individual economy by posting items in the auction houses.

To all: I hope to see you around the River Kingdoms, and I wish you all continued success in the days/months/years to come.

Marlinkindari

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post