Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

My Personal Opinion on PVP

Ortallus
Please delete this thread/comment.
My ban has now gone from 7 days to permanent with a chance to appeal after 6 months. Paizo has violated the ToS and EULA, which mention nothing about repercussions for actions on the forums resulting in loss of access to the game client. I have not done anything in violation of the rules which would warrant a ban from the game client.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Calidor
If you read that and somehow interpreted it as something other than PvP being a focus of the game… I guess there is not much more to discuss.
A focus. Not the focus.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Probably time for a cooldown.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Ortallus
My ban has now gone from 7 days to permanent with a chance to appeal after 6 months. Paizo has violated the ToS and EULA, which mention nothing about repercussions for actions on the forums resulting in loss of access to the game client. I have not done anything in violation of the rules which would warrant a ban from the game client.
Dazyk of Phaeros
Welcome to PFO smile
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Nihimon
Dazyk of Phaeros
Welcome to PFO smile

+1! smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
KyleS
Ortallus
KyleS
Also, on a side note, Jeff needs to learn the importance of allies in a sandbox game. Or do research on what a Sandbox is to begin with.

I agree, but notice that I said it's Jeff the newbie. He's just started playing the game and hasn't had a chance to establish himself. He doesn't yet have a guild to call for, for help.

Which is why I said he could've also done research on what a sandbox game is lmao.
New Guy
Ortallus
A focus. Not THE focus. I don't see why you have so much difficulty in understanding that when I say Sandbox I mean "It's a PvE and PvP game" where the people who claim it is a "PvP game" seem to ignore the PvE aspect?

For the third and final time, it is not a PvP Game, it is a game WHERE PVP IS A FEATURE.

I'm sorry if you're too thick or single minded to understand that.

And by the way, the feature page DOES list more than JUST PvP, but the PvE people don't feel a need to CONSTANTLY point that out.

Such aggression is honestly not needed. Your behavior (calling other players TOO THICK OR SINGLE MINDED) is really not called for and is really ironic considering the issues being discussed. In a final attempt: The game IS NOT FINISHED. The PvP is NOT FINISHED. You are playing a game EARLY in development. The checks and balances ARE NOT IN YET. It's obvious you are frustrated… as suggested, take a break and come back in a few months and see if it better suits you.
Ortallus
Ortallus

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post