Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

settlement share of training fees

Gog
Half to the void, half to the settlement bank? We want to encourage players to develop and maintain desirable facilities.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Dazyk of Phaeros
+1
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Ortallus
+1 also =P
My ban has now gone from 7 days to permanent with a chance to appeal after 6 months. Paizo has violated the ToS and EULA, which mention nothing about repercussions for actions on the forums resulting in loss of access to the game client. I have not done anything in violation of the rules which would warrant a ban from the game client.
Midnight
+1 How else would we fund the Ship Replacement Program Gear Replacement Program (GRP)?
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Ortallus
Midnight
+1 How else would we fund the Ship Replacement Program Gear Replacement Program (GRP)?

Exactly. And this is something that Emerald Lodge is strongly relying on. Putting our resources into Settlement development and as an outpost for people heading to Emerald Spire. You can stay at our tavern, train up at our facilities, trade at our AH, all in (Relative) safety.

In theory.

The benefit though is that both Golgathans and Brighthaveners would be able to do said business, and proceed to ES if they wish, without worrying about the other trying to take control of the Settlement, and thus monopolizing and gaining excessive power over the other.

Pretty brilliant on Thod's part, imo. Everyone wins.
My ban has now gone from 7 days to permanent with a chance to appeal after 6 months. Paizo has violated the ToS and EULA, which mention nothing about repercussions for actions on the forums resulting in loss of access to the game client. I have not done anything in violation of the rules which would warrant a ban from the game client.
markelphoenix
I like this idea a lot. +5 vorpal
Kitsune
+ eleventy-billion
Shiki
Alternatively, 100% of the cost goes to the void, but settlements can set a tax of their choosing on top of that.

Either way, +1 Guurzak
Kadere
Settlement level income is important. +1
Schedim
Add my vote for this! There was some discussion about something similar on the PFO forum a while ago so there would be strong support for this. I think the extra tax on the full void would be best, as it gives more variation between towns.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post