Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE3 Bugs

Dazyk of Phaeros
So a couple of bugs I noticed right away:

1. Tooltips for active feats show a duplicate of the specific weapon (i.e. when I hover on Overdraw it shows "Hunters Longbow 0/20 Hunters Longbow 0/20
2. The tooltip for my Consumables shows my Implement equipped, and in duplicate (same as above)
3. On the character sheet, main stats are being shown rounded up (i.e. my Strength shows 11, but when I hover over it it shows the correct 10.72)
4. Many of my weapon sets (including implements) had to be re-set after unequipping relevant equipment.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Stephen Cheney
Yeah, 1 and 2 were a weird blip. They appear to be working correctly again for EE4, based on stuff I was testing yesterday.
Kitsune
#3: Confirmed. I was working on my strategy to get from 11.608 Dex to 12 Dex over the next week or two, when I noticed that my Character Sheet showed 12 already. Hovering on the number showed 11.61, and hovering over an unavailable feat shows more decimal places.
#4: I've seen this before, not just EE - at least when it comes to the implements/expendables. Every time I've ever unequipped an implement, I've been required to drag all my expendables back onto my action bar after.
Robert Hodgson
3. is on the list to be fixed.

4. I'm gonna do some investigation with 4 to make sure we know exactly when this is happening, and then I'll bug the design team with it to see what-all changes they wanna make.
hexametilen
I noiticed reactive feats affect character itself on critical hit (stagger, and the one with stun).
Character holding bow and dual wielding melee weapons does "shooting bow" animation while switched to melee weapons.
Parting shot (longbow) does not working most of times (moves for very short distance).
Nightdrifter
Another EE3 bug:

In EE2 when crafting you could mouse over the requirements (eg. 20 Coarse Yarn) and see how many of each + you were using. In EE3 I've noticed that it's no longer displaying this properly. Eg. I might see something like (5 Coarse Yarn +3)(5 Coarse Yarn +3) when the total should be 20 input.
KarlBob
Nightdrifter
Another EE3 bug:

In EE2 when crafting you could mouse over the requirements (eg. 20 Coarse Yarn) and see how many of each + you were using. In EE3 I've noticed that it's no longer displaying this properly. Eg. I might see something like (5 Coarse Yarn +3)(5 Coarse Yarn +3) when the total should be 20 input.
Sounds like another effect of Bug 1/Bug 2 from the original post.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post