Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Chat Features

Nihimon
In the prior build, I could right-click on a Chat Tab (like General) and get a menu of options to easily change channels. That's no longer working.

Also in the prior build, I could see Party and General Chat on the same Chat Tab. Last night, I missed quite a bit of Party Chat I didn't know was going on because I was on the General Chat Tab. I tried "/join Party" but it didn't add the Party Chat to my General Chat Tab.

Ideally, I'd love to have two separate Chat Tabs I can see at the same time; one for General and System messages, and the other for Company/Party/Whisper.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Darcnes
Definitely this, having customizable filters is huge, or being able to split windows to see both at once at least.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post