Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

HI

Krisusmc
Been playing RPGS for years have enjoyed the pen and paper version, now enjoying the online.
"living La Vida Dorka"
Kitsune
Awesome - glad to have you!

Have you played any other MMO's? If so, which?

If not, how does it feel to see the beloved Pathfinder content translated into a game?
Nihimon
Glad to hear you're enjoying PFO. I'm rather fond of it myself smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
QMan
On behalf of the Good Stronghold of the North, Ozem's Vigil, I bid you a most hearty welcome! smile
Krisusmc
WOW and uncharted waters online,
"living La Vida Dorka"
Azure_Zero
Welcome, Krisusmc.

If you have questions ask around folks will answer your questions.
And be sure to check out the Settlement and Companies subforums for a gaming group that fits your playstyle.
But you should also pay attention to the geography and political landscape when picking a settlement or company.
i.e. In the Western Side of the Map in the Highroad Covenant Alliance* we have 0 to 5 PVPing PKers moving around in the area in a week at most at the moment. So you can enjoy the PVE content with out getting PKed and robbed of your stuff.

*High Road Convenant Alliance is made of the settlements, Talonguard, Tavernhold and Stoneroot Glade

Signed
AZ, Talonguard
Kitsune
Krisusmc
WOW and uncharted waters online,

I haven't played Uncharted Waters Online, but I can speak of WoW. You'll definitely find PFO to be much different, fundamentally, mostly due to it being a sandbox. Loosely, that just means that we are the ones to generate most of the content we'll see. Exciting times ahead!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post