Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Bonus Subscription Credit and Veteran's Rewards

Ryan Dancey
I think you get $5 for an upgrade but I am not certain.
Dazyk of Phaeros
Dazyk asks Bluddwolf, "When will you abandon your tears?"
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Dazyk of Phaeros
Dazyk asks Bluddwolf, "When will you abandon your tears?"

The concerns that I have raised are held by many. The arguments that I make are agreed with, to a certain extent.

When will you contribute something as constructive?
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Dazyk of Phaeros
Yes, you are right, of course. I don't contribute anything to this community what-so-ever. At least, not to the level you do. But I will continue to strive for that goal.

Anyway, I was being facetious and testing out the new emotes that Bob made us: they really are quite useful.

Dazyk asks Bluddwulf, "When is the end? Now."
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Dazyk of Phaeros
Yes, you are right, of course. I don't contribute anything to this community what-so-ever. At least, not to the level you do. But I will continue to strive for that goal.

Anyway, I was being facetious and testing out the new emotes that Bob made us: they really are quite useful.

Dazyk asks Bluddwulf, "When is the end? Now."

Are they animated emotes?
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Nihimon
Nihimon challenges, "Know what is worth more than yourself."
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Nihimon

A strange question to be posed to a Chaotic Neutral, since the answer is obvious…. "Nothing!"

Decius
Bluddwolf
Nihimon

A strange question to be posed to a Chaotic Neutral, since the answer is obvious…. "Nothing!"

I'm quite sure that you would rather permanently die as free man than live a slave; freedom is worth more than your life.

Do you know what else is worth more than yourself? What would you risk freedom for?
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Decius
Bluddwolf
Nihimon

I'm quite sure that you would rather permanently die as free man than live a slave; freedom is worth more than your life.

Do you know what else is worth more than yourself? What would you risk freedom for?

As a character or a person? The answers are dependent on which context.

IRL:

I think that argument that many or most would rather die than live in slavery is more than a bit unfair to those who were presented with that situation. Millions of people have chosen life over freedom, and few risk their life for freedom. Even fewer risk their life, for the freedom of others, that is what makes their sacrifices heroic in nature.

In-Game, death is not permanent, and so the only thing being put at risk is time. In-game, freedom has no cost, other than time if your expression of freedom is contested.

Caldeathe Baequiannia
I'd have to go with Bludd on this. Intellectually, it sounds good to say I'd rather live free than die a slave, but history has proven that when the chips are down, very few can actually bring themselves to die rather than knuckle under.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post