Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Bonus Subscription Credit and Veteran's Rewards

JustinianLorimar
Ryan Dancey
If you enter PFAdvantage in the Discount Code box on checkout you'll get a discount on Explorer Enrollment of $10.

Any issues with this code not working. Just has a person on Reddit say the code wasn't working.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
That promo ended March 1st.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Hedrik Holiday
The unfortunate thing for me is that I have been unable to play at all (due to issues with the Mac client freezing up after seconds in-game) for literally months now - and there is certainly no indication of any recompense or extension of subscription…
Brighthaven Leader
We have about a dozen people ready to play from CotP that can't at the moment, because of the current payment options. As soon as they have some friendlier European Payment methods and Paypal, I feel like things are going to change.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Ryan Dancey
Hendrik, email customer.support@goblinworks.com and we will take care of your game time.
Ryan Dancey
Cheatle, if you have a dozen folks waiting on a payment option, lets get a dialog going with them to discuss what options will work.
Brighthaven Leader
Alright, let me talk to a few of them, and see what works for them.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Ragnar
Are there any current promotional discounts active for buying into the early access?
Eirik_Mjolnir
I'm joining Ragnar on his question. I would very much like to start playing but 50$ + monthly sub seems a bit too much for something still in alpha (even with the no-wipe policy).
Gog
More like beta than alpha, just to pick nits.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post